exchanging & returning
You can decide to exchange or return a product within 14 days of its delivery.
Conditions for an exchange or return:
- careful handling of the product and packaging
- you can try products on, but they should not be used and therefore also not show any signs of use
- return in the original, undamaged packaging together with all associated items and a copy of the delivery notes
All products purchased through the shop can be returned, except gift cards, personalised products and perishable products.
If you want to exchange or return an item, download the returns form and send it fully completed to email@example.com. We will send you a confirmation email with information on the further process.
There are two ways to exchange or return an item:
- Stop by one of our stores.
- Return the item by post or by courier. After you receive the confirmation email, you should package the product in its original packaging and return it to:
Exchanging or returning an item is free if you take the product back to one of our stores yourself.
If you wish to return the item via post or courier, you must pay the return costs yourself. Moreover, in such a case you will carry the responsibility for returning the goods.
Return costs will be reimbursed only if we have delivered a wrong or damaged item.
You have 14 days after receipt of your order to notify us and send the product back. For more info, see: ‘What should I do to return or exchange an item?’
We will send you a confirmation email as soon we have received your return package.
When returning a product that was partially purchased using discount points, these discount points will be added to your account again.