terms & conditions
1. Our terms and conditions are applicable to every offer from us as a webshop to you as a consumer (every natural person who, for non-occupational purposes alone, purchases or uses a good or service made available on the market). Please read these instructions carefully, before placing your order.
2. All agreements are subject to and interpreted according to Belgian law. All conflicts will be exclusively settled by the Belgian courts. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall be deemed to affect your statutory rights.
3. We deliver exclusively in Europe. If you submit a delivery address outside Europe, we reserve the right to decline your order.
4. To be able to place an order, you must be above the age of 18. If you are younger than 18, we ask you to have a parent or legal guardian place your order. If it comes to our attention that an order is made by a minor, we reserve the right to decline your order.
5. Placing an online order on our website constitutes a formal acceptance of our terms and conditions. These are always available through our website and can be saved or printed via this link.
6. If in addition to these terms and conditions, additional specific ones should apply, the above conditions will also apply to those special conditions. You as a consumer can always invoke the most preferential text if our terms and conditions would be contrary to the above special conditions
1. We explicitly state in our offer when the latter is only valid for a constrained period of time or if it is subjected to specific conditions.
2. We always describe as completely and accurately as possible what we sell to you as well as the course of our delivery process. The description is in any case sufficiently detailed to allow you to make a proper assessment. If we make use of graphics, they are a true reflection of the offered goods and or services. Due to technical restrictions, certain colours and details may differ from reality. However, to err is human and if we are clearly mistaken, we are not obliged to deliver to you.
3. If we are not able to deliver your products, due to stock error, stock deficiency or any unforeseen circumstances, we will cancel your order. We will contact you about this and refund the cancelled product(s).
4. Your order is complete and the contract between us is final, once we have confirmed your order by mail and regarding your payment made by credit or debit cards, as soon as we receive approval from the issuer of your card. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, Bancontact and Runners’ Lab gift vouchers. Should the issuer of your card refuse to agree on your payment to us, we cannot be held responsible for any delays in the delivery and/or non-delivery of your order. Orders without valid payment by name of the registered cardholder will not be accepted or processed.
5. In order to purchase a product, first choose the item, colour and size you want. Add the item to your shopping basket for delivery or choose “Click & Collect” for pickup in one of the stores. In the final step you are led to an overview page, you accept our terms and conditions and you confirm your payment by pressing the ‘Buy Now’ button, with the caption “order with payment”. Your purchase is final, once you have completed these steps.
1. When you buy goods from us, you have 14 days to decide if you want to keep the goods, starting from the delivery or the conclusion of the contract. You can then return or cancel your order without penalty or without giving any reason (the cost hereof is to be paid by you). Within 14 days after reception of your returned order or your indication that you wish to forgo the agreement, we will exchange the product or refund the full purchase price, by the same means of payment which you utilized for the purchase. We only exchange goods or refund them if they are not used and if they are packed in the original and undamaged packaging.
2. The direct costs related to the return of the goods will thus be at your expense, as well as the responsibility of sending them back to us. Should it be impossible to return the goods by postal service, we will pick up the goods from you and we will contact you about the shipping costs. Return shipping costs will only be paid by us when we send you a wrong article or damaged goods. In all other circumstances the customer will have to pay the return shipping costs himself.
3. All purchased goods bought on our online shop can be exchanged or returned, except for gift vouchers, personalized goods and perishable products.
4. We can refuse repayment as long as we have not received the returned goods or until you have shown proof that you have returned the goods, depending on which event occurs first.
5. We expect you to handle the order as well as the packaging with the utmost care during the first 14 days after delivery. If you want to return the goods as described above, you may only unpack or use them to the extend needed to assess whether or not you wish to retain them. Returned goods may be tried on, but not used. When returning the goods, you will also have to return all delivered accessories, together with a copy of the delivery note. Return the goods in their original condition and packaging as well as taking in account our instructions as listed below.
6. You should send the products back to us within 14 days after you have notified us about cancelling our agreement. You can return your package through post or courier to our main shop: Runners’ Lab Westpoort 68 2070 Zwijndrecht Belgium. You can also return your items free of charge, by bringing them back to one of our stores:
Runners’ Lab Zwijndrecht: Westpoort 68 – 2070 Zwijndrecht
Runners’ Lab Gent: Ottergemsesteenweg-Zuid 808 bus 3 – 9000 Gent
Runners’ Lab Paal: De Weven 7 – 3583 Paal
Runners’ Lab Zaventem: Weiveldlaan 41 – 1930 Zaventem
7. In order to exercise your right to withdrawal quickly and correctly, both in case of delivery of services as in the case of delivery of goods, you can fill out the return form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will send you an acknowledgement of your withdrawal by email. You can download our return form via the link “exchanges & returns”
1. All prices can be changed without prior notice. During the period we mention in our offer, our prices do not change, except for price changes resulting from changes in VAT rates. Promotions always apply during a specified period or as long as stock lasts.
2. Our prices are indicated in euro and include all taxes, VAT and all other levies. Hence, you will never experience unpleasant surprises. Nevertheless, we can decide to charge you with the shipping costs on top of the purchase price. In that case, we notify this to you prior to the final confirmation of your order.
3. Terms and conditions of periodic discounts will always be communicated very clearly when we announce the discount or via the link “FAQ”
1. We only accept advance payment through our website using the payment methods indicated there, as well as in clause 3.
2. Every time you purchase in one of our shops or online, you will receive a next sale discount. For every €50, you receive 1 point (worth €3). You can use your discount on one of your next purchases. Online, your discount will be automatically deducted from the total amount of your next purchase. This discount can be used together with other discounts, but you will not earn new points on discount prices. If you return an item, for which you have used your next sale discount, this discount will be returned to your account.
3. In order to guarantee safe online payment and the safety of your personal data, the transaction data will only be wired while encrypted with SSL technology. In order to make payments with SSL no special software is required. You recognize a safe SSL-connection by the “lock” in the bottom status bar of your browser
1. We guarantee that our products are consistent with your order and meet the normal expectations you may have of them, taking into account the specifications of the product. We also guarantee that our goods are in accordance with any applicable law, at the moment of your order.
2. Should defects resulting from manufacturing faults or material faults occur within 24 months after purchasing the product, please contact us as soon as possible at email@example.com. We will see how we can solve this problem and we will keep you informed. However defects caused by accidents, neglect, misuse or normal wear and tear are not covered by warranty
1. All goods and services are delivered to the address provided by you when ordering.
2. When a good is in stock in Zwijndrecht, it will be delivered to your Belgian delivery address within a period of 1 to 3 working days. If a good is not in stock in Zwijndrecht, it will be delivered at the delivery address within a period of 3 to 6 working days. In exceptional cases and for deliveries to other countries in Europe, the delivery may take up to 30 days. We will inform you about the delivery period once you have confirmed your order.
3. When an item is in stock for Click&Collect in the shop of your choice, your order will be available in 1 to 2 hours. If an item is not in stock in the shop of your choice, it will take 2 to 4 working days before your order is ready for pickup.
4. Deliveries are made in accordance with the requested delivery method.
5. If we are not able to deliver on time, we will always notify you before the end of the delivery period. If we do not notify you, you can cancel your order free of charge. In that case we will refund you within 30 days after dissolution of the agreement.
6. The shipment of goods and gift vouchers is always at our risk. So you do not have to worry about goods lost during transportation. If you, however, return goods to us within 14 days after delivery because you prefer not to keep them, you will be responsible for the transportation.
7. If the delivered goods were damaged during transport or do not correspond with the goods mentioned on the delivery note or do not correspond with the goods you ordered, you have to report this as quickly as possible and in any case within 3 days to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Subsequently, you have to return the goods within 14 calendar days after delivery. In this case we will pay the shipping costs according to standard postal rates. Return the product fully prepaid together with the delivery note, the return form, a description of the problem and your bank account number to the following address: Runners’ Lab, Westpoort 68, 2070 Zwijndrecht, Belgium. We expect you to be careful with the goods and packaging you received and to return them in their original condition. If we do not receive such a response within 3 days after you have received the product, we consider the customer to have accepted the products as satisfying.
8. We cannot be held responsible for any consequential damage suffered due to late delivery or non-delivery by the transporters assigned by the company. In such cases our liability remains limited to the value of the goods of which it is shown that they were not received by the customer. If you order multiple products at the same time with different delivery dates, they will always be sent together. The delivery date for your order will be based on the longest delivery date of the products. We reserve the right to send the products separately, without adding any extra shipping costs
1. In case of force majeure, we are not obliged to fulfil our obligations. In that case we may either suspend our obligations for the duration of the state of force majeure or definitely repudiate the agreement.
2. Events of force majeure are all circumstances external to our will and control that render the respect of our obligations completely or partly impossible. Such events include strikes, fire, disruption of energy supplies or telecommunication networks or communication systems and/or the temporary down-time of the webshop, late delivery or absence of delivery by suppliers or other third parties,..
1. Our website, logos, texts, photographs, names, and in general all our communications are protected by intellectual property rights either belonging to us or our suppliers or other claimants.
2. It is forbidden to use and/or change any of the intellectual property rights as described in the present clause. So you may not copy nor reproduce for example drawings, photographs names, texts, logos, colour combinations, etc. ...without our prior written and explicit consent
Any information on our website is regularly updated and should be considered as useful additional advice. The information should not be recognized as being binding or as best practice.
All prices and specifications on our website are regularly updated and checked. We try to display them correctly, so we can’t be held responsible for errors or omissions.
All products delivered to the customer, are property of Runners Service Center BVBA, until all unpaid invoices are paid by the customer.
1. We do hope that all our customers are 100% satisfied. If nevertheless you have complaints concerning our services, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or by telephone on +32 (0)3 775 22 13. We will do the utmost to handle your complaint within 7 days. If however you have not had any response from us within this period, please contact us again, because your mail might have been blocked by anti-spam filters, or our mail may not have reached you. When your complaint is related to the warranty of the product, it may take longer before we contact you, because we rely on the response of the manufacturer.
2. All contracts we conclude with our customers are, regardless of their place of residence, exclusively governed by Belgian law. Only Belgian courts are authorized to adjudicate with disputes arising from or connected to these contracts. If as a result of international law, the law of a different country applies, the interpretation of the current terms and conditions will in the first place be dealt with in accordance to the Belgian Law on Market Practices and Consumer Protection.
3. Alternative (extrajudicial) settlement of disputes. In this case only the Consumer Mediation Service of the Federal Government is authorized to receive all requests for extrajudicial settlement of consumer disputes. This institution will either deal itself with the request or forward the request to a qualified entity. The Consumer Mediation Service can be reached via: http://www.consumentenombudsdienst.be//nl.
4. In case of cross border dispute, you can contact the "Online Dispute Resolution" platform of the European Union via: http://ec.europa.eu/odr