An ankle brace designed for football players: allows players to run, turn and jump without restriction - yet provides maximum support to help prevent excessive inversion or eversion.
Recommended for: sprained, weak, stiff or aching ankles.
Suitable for: football, cricket, running, racket sports and boxing.
- Tailored foot to ensure perfect fit in boots/shoes.
- High Achilles cutout retains maximum range of movement.
- High heel cutout to work with boots/athletic footwear.
- Thin side panel to work with pads.
- Steel springs for maximum inversion/eversion support.
- Available in White and Black
- Support level 3
SIZING - by UK shoe size:
- XX Small 3-4 (36-37)
- X Small 5-6 (38-39)
- Small 6-8 (39-42)
- Medium 8-10 (42-45)
- Large 10-12 (45-47)
- XL 12-14 (47-49)
Wear instructions: Pull brace onto foot over sock. Lace up to provide required support. Re-tighten during play if needed.
Contents: 80% polyester, 15% polyurethane foam, 5% rubber with metal springs
Care instructions: Hand wash in cold water with mild detergent. Do not use fabric softener or bleach. Allow to air dry - do not use heat.