The travel stick is one of the smallest sticks, easy to take with you on the go. Now you can bring your stick in your backpack or in your suitcase if you have to travel.
The Stick reduces pain, stiffness and stimulates the blood circulation. It even shortens the recovery period and helps to preventinjuries!
- To start using the stick, make sure you warm up your muscles. You can do this by making around 20 firm strokes on your mucles. Repeat this for around 30 seconds on each muscle group.
- If you feel a light painful spot, this is most likely a muscle knot, also known as a trigger point.
- Muscles that have a lot of trigger points are often weak, stiff and painful. Therefor you should treat them regurarly. If possible, multiple times a day.
- Make sure that your muscles are relaxed when you massage them with the stick.
- The stick is waterproof and designed to bend without breaking.
- You don't have to hurt your muscles in order to help them.
- The effectiveness is the highest when you treat your muscles just before or just after a workout.
- If used in the right way, your stick will last for many years and you will love it :)!