MADE POPULAR BY WORLD-CLASS DISTANCE RUNNERS!
Most flexible of all short models. It is for those who prefer light massages. It contours nicely to the muscle; primarily used on legs ( calf).
The Stick is the original and still the best hand held massage tool on the market. Its ease of use coupled with instant results has made The Stick a highly sought after product worldwide. Since 1988 the award winning Stick has been used by Professional sports teams, Olympians and recreational athletes. The Stick is used in hundreds of hospitals and by countless healthcare professionals to help patients with muscle issues. Virtually anyone can incorporate self-massage with The Stick for trigger point therapy, muscle wellness and muscle recovery in their daily routine.
- Typical warm-up is about 20 progressively deeper passes over each muscle group [about 30 seconds per area]
- Pain is experienced when the spindles lcoate a bump or tender knot in the muscle known as trigger points.
- Muscles containing trigger points are often, weak, stiff and sore . They are frequently tight, easily tire and often hurt.
- Chronic trigger points need 20 additional passes over the involved area and may require attention several times daily.
- Keep muscles relaxed during rollout
- Use on skin or through light clothing
- The Stick is waterproof and designed to bow without the fear of breaking.
- It is not necessary to hurt the muscle in order to help the muscle.
- Use before, during and after periods of activity.
- For pin-point rollout, slide hands onto spindles.
- The amount of pressure is always determined by the recipient.
LENGTH: 20 inches
WEIGHT: 11 ounces