The best tools for fascia training and functional trainingen in one box.
Here's how to increase your running performance and stay healthy and fit for the long term: The Blackroll Running Box includes the best tools for fascia training and functional training. You'll run faster and longer, and stay injury-free.
The running box includes :
- The Blackroll Slim fascia roller for intense self-massage and recovery of muscles.
- The Loop Band training band for functional training and strengthening of muscle chains.
- The Mini Flow fascia roller to support blood circulation and loosen tension.
- A running bag so all your Blackroll products are always together.
- Training schedules for any runner, from beginners to long-distance runners.
- All sorts of tips and exercises to make your running training even more effective.
Run better and faster with the Blackroll running box.
These training schedules are included in the Running Box to let any runner get closer to their sports goals step by step. The Loop Band, a textile band, is perfect for functional training and strengthens the muscle chains of the entire body. The Blackroll Mini Flow, thanks to its textured surface, is outstanding for warming up and activation, and stimulates blood circulation. The Blackroll Slim is perfect for myofascial self-massage of the legs and back. This is how training recovery succeeds. All the tools are lightweight and compact. Thanks to the practical Running Bag, you can always take them along.
Prevention of typical runners's injuries.
The Running Box also includes a booklet with helpful exercises and recommendations to make your running training even more effective. There are also tips and exercises to prevent typical runner's symptoms like runner's knee or heel spurs. The Blackroll is an ideal tool for everyday training and therapy. With just one tool, we're able to carry out effective myofascial whole-body training. Dynamic mobilization, optimization of balance, strength training, and acceleration of recovery. The Blackroll helps us increase the body's long-term performance while simultaneously preventing overload injuries.