Wireless headphones with bone conduction technology.
What's new about the Aeropex compared to Trekz Air?
Aftershokz implemented brand new PremiumPitch 2.0+, which delivers wide dynamic stereo sound and louder volume. They also angled the transducers to ensure optimal placement on the cheekbones. Both allowing for more dynamic bass, higher volume and less vibration.
What's so extraordinary about Aftershokz Aeropex?
These lightweight headphones harmonize portability, usability, durability, safety and enhanced sound quality.
- Bone conduction technology delivers music through your cheekbones, ensuring ears remain completely open to hear ambient sounds.
- Lightest bone conduction headphones to-date, weighing less than 1 ounce (26g).
- 8-hour battery life for music, calls, audiobooks and podcasts, or 10 days of standby time.
- Complete wraparound titanium design provides a flexible fit for unnoticeable all-day comfort and stability.
- Fully waterproof (IP67 rated) to welcome intense workouts and extreme weather conditions.
- Bluetooth v5.0 offers reliable connectivity for up to 33 ft (10m).
- PrermiumPitch 2.0+ delivers wide dynamic stereo sound and louder volume.
- Re-angled transducers with significantly reduced vibration and enhanced sound quality.
- OpenFit™ design ensures maximum situational awareness and comfort during long-term wear.
- Dual noise-canceling mics minimize surrounding noise, effectively enhancing speech for the call recipient.
- Charge fully in 2 hours with magnetic charging cable. Moisture detection alert included for safe charging.
- Audrey Says™ voice prompts guide users through power, pair, play and talk.
- Hassle-free 2-year warranty included.